|Strona 1 z 1|
|Autor:||obsy [ 19 lut 2021, 06:31 ]|
Została wydana kolejna wersja poprawkowa OpenWrt oznaczona numerem 19.07.7. Jak zwykle dotyczy ona poprawek bezpieczeństwa i stabilności systemu.
The OpenWrt community is proud to announce the seventh service release of OpenWrt 19.07. It fixes security issues, improves device support, and brings a few bug fixes.
The main changes from OpenWrt 19.07.6 are:
* Security Advisory 2021-02-02-1 - netifd and odhcp6c routing loop on IPv6 point to point links (CVE-2021-22161)
* Security Advisory 2021-02-02-2 - wolfSSL heap buffer overflow in RsaPad_PSS (CVE-2020-36177)
Major bug fixes
* Fix dnsmasq error messages such as "failed to send packet: Network unreachable" or "failed to send packet: Address family not supported by protocol" that could be filling up logs. This was a regression caused by the dnsmasq update in 19.07.6.
* Fix opkg so that it purges obsolete packages from its local cache. This fixes a long-standing issue in the ImageBuilder where a manual cleanup was needed before rebuilding.
* Improve stability of mediatek Ethernet switch (affects many mt7621 devices)
* Fix Wi-Fi band detection on some Broadcom-based devices
* Fix poor 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi performance on TP-Link Archer C50 v4 due to a missing EEPROM chip ID
* Make initramfs image usable out-of-the-box on Turris Omnia
* Use full flash size on Nucom R5010UN v2
* Fix support for TP-Link TL-WR810N v1 in ath79
* Remove broken factory image for TP-Link Archer C2 v1
* Fix unintended failsafe mode during boot on Netgear EX6150
Various fixes and improvements
* The ImageBuilder no longer requires compilers (gcc, g++) and libncurses-dev. This was partially implemented in 19.07.6 but one part was missing to make it actually work.
* Update to a new major version of ksmbd to fix several bugs. This breaks compatibility with previous versions of OpenWrt (19.07.0 to 19.07.6): it is no longer possible to install a working version of ksmbd-tools on previous versions of OpenWrt. Existing installations will keep working, but ksmbd-tools should not be upgraded with opkg.
Unfortunately, this ksmbd update introduced a regression: the kernel module package for ksmbd depends on the non-existant kmod-crypto-arc4. If you are affected by this issue, see https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/note ... egressions for a workaround.
LuCI web interface
* Fix array sorting on Chrome
* Add nextdns.io and quad 101 providers to luci-app-https-dns-proxy package
* Update Linux kernel from 4.14.215 to 4.14.221
* Update wolfssl from 4.5.0 to 4.6.0
Full release notes and upgrade instructions are available at https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/notes-19.07.7
In particular, make sure to read the regressions and known issues before upgrading:
https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/note ... egressions
For a very detailed list of all changes since 19.07.6, refer to https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/changelog-19.07.7
For latest information about the 19.07 series, refer to the wiki at: https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/
To download a OpenWrt 19.07.7 firmware image for your device, head to the Table of Hardware:
Or use the new firmware selector: https://firmware-selector.openwrt.org/
You can also navigate directly in the list of firmware images: https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.6/targets/
As always, a big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers, documenters, and supporters.
The OpenWrt Community
To stay informed of new OpenWrt releases and security advisories, there are new channels available:
* a low-volume mailing list for important announcements: https://lists.openwrt.org/mailman/listi ... t-announce
* a dedicated "announcements" section in the forum: https://forum.openwrt.org/c/announcements/14
* other announcement channels (such as RSS feeds) might be added in the future, they will be listed at https://openwrt.org/contact
|Strona 1 z 1||Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group