Zgodnie z zapowiedziami - mamy oficjalnie wersję RC2 wydania 17.01. Informacja o wydaniu:
The LEDE Community is proud to announce the second release candidate of the upcoming LEDE 17.01 stable version series.
Main scope of this RC version is backporting important fixes and addressing critical bugs to further refine the code base for the final v17.01.0 version.
Some selected highlights since the 17.01.0-rc1 release candidate are:
* Properly handle Curl download errors during compilation
* Update to musl libc version 1.1.16
* Update kernel to version 4.4.47
* Improve Mikrotik device support on ar71xx
* Support configuring static route protocols
* Prevent swconfig related kernel panics on ar83x7 switches
* Update tcpdump to address several security vulnerabilities
For a detailed list of changes refer to https://lede-project.org/releases/17.01/changelog-17.01.0-rc2
* There is an incompatible libubus ABI change between rc1 and rc2 so do not upgrade packages with opkg on rc1 but sysupgrade to rc2 instead
* Available space on devices with only 4MB flash is very low, users requiring extra packages might want to consider using the image builder to repack custom images
* The available memory on devices with 16MB RAM might be too low to reliably run opkg or sysupgrade operations, especially in conjunction with LuCI
* Any outstanding issues reported at https://bugs.lede-project.org/
For latest information about the 17.01 release, refer to the wiki at: https://lede-project.org/releases/17.01/
To download the v17.01.0-rc2 images, navigate to: https://downloads.lede-project.org/releases/17.01.0-rc2/
A big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers, documenters and supporters.
The LEDE Community